Level: Intermediate to Senior level
Starting Salary Range (2021): $78,392.88 to $104,523.84
Work Location: Victoria, BC
Who Are You?
You are a believer in team empowerment and your leadership skills are what drives delivery and process improvements. You are a pro-active, outside of the box thinker and you like to get in there and get things done. You thrive on finding solutions rather than stating problems.
You are an avid learner, continually pushing for growth in yourself and others. A navigator that guides development teams to deliver cutting edge, relevant, and meaningful products to clients on time, budget and quality.
You are a collaborator and master communicator. You use your skills with organization, foresight, pragmatism and empathy to help your team achieve success.
What’s the job?
As a Project Manager you’ll thrive at solving complex problems and enjoy working within an environment that utilizes various approaches of project management methodologies. You’re going to be able to bring your creative thinking to a team who adapts quickly and is always open to new ideas and processes to better improve efficiency.
- A leader in Project Management that has a history working in both Agile & Waterfall environments;
- Project monitoring and coordination: monitoring the implementation and operations of the requirements and contracts against established goals, objectives and milestones;
- Providing administrative and technical support as required to the Project Team, including, the creating or updating of supporting documentation
- Leading and participating in meetings with project management professionals and other stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure projects are progressing, project goals are being met and expected results are being achieved;
- Ensuring project and contract activities, deliverables, milestones, timelines and financial commitments are tracked and commitments are being fulfilled;
- Preparing reports as assigned, including but not limited to: project progress reports, results achieved reports, lesson learned documentation and recommendations for improvement documentation at the executive level; and
- Support in reviewing all final draft Request for Proposals (RFPs), and supporting the procurement specialist in clarifying requirements and amendments during the bidding process.
Who are we?
RaceRocks is creating a world of informed decision-makers through innovative learning experiences and custom software tools. Our team utilizes cutting-edge technology to create realistic, interactive experiences for learners to practice and adapt from the classroom into the real world. Our goal is to Enable Teams and Empower Decisions.
From immersive game engines, VR, AR, AI and machine learning we use leading technology with appropriate pedagogical approaches to consistently advance the state of training. In a nutshell...we make learning fun, memorable and meaningful!
We are a people-first company committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We are working hard to create career paths for those who are passionate and eager to grow both professionally and personally. We are proud to be an Indigenous and woman-led business helping to foster opportunities across the tech industry.
- Extended health benefits including dental, life insurance, vision care and mental wellness program
- Optional bi-weekly team social hosted by the Culture Committee
- Professional development program
- Flexible work hours
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Work from home stipend
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessments as required by Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Project Management Professional (PMP) an asset but not a requirement
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
$78,392.88 - $104,523.84